Cloud Backup Provider Reviews 2015
Backing up your data to the cloud is becoming a standard for many PC and Mac users. Today, the ease of this process is as simple as dragging and dropping. Many providers like JustCloud and offering users a 1-Click option to automatically backup the most important files on your computer. With automatic scheduling and version control, utilizing the cloud is not only recommended but it also offers peace of mind when it comes to making sure your data is stored on a secure and safe server in the cloud.
After using dozens of services, our overall recommendation in 2015 is JustCloud.
If you want to take our word and skip the reasearch you can get JustCloud here.
Best Cloud Backup Providers 2015 Chart
|Price (Starting At)||$4.49 mth||$49 yr||$5.99 mth||$4.99 mth||$4.95 mth||$49.99 yr||$5.00 mth||Free||$6.95 mth||$4.95 mth|
|Popularity Rating (People who buy what product)||82%||15.5%||1.4%||.07%||.04%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
|Ease of Use|
|Price Per Month|
|Mobile Device Support|
|SSL Secure Transfer|
|Encrypted Storage||256-bit AES||256-bit AES||448-bit Blowfish / 128-bit SSL||128-bit AES / TLS||128-bit AES||256-bit AES||128-bit AES||256-bit AES||256-bit AES||128-bit AES|
|Operating System Support|
|Windows 7, Vista, XP|
|Max OS X|
What Are the Main Benefits For Using A Cloud Backup Solution?
Any time your personal or company’s data become unavailable due to system failure
Although remote online backup requires a fast Internet connection, this is usually not a
- Remote online backup providers adhere to rigorous practices that virtually eliminate
the possibility of your data being completely destroyed due to a disaster.
- Your backups will be physically safe. Remote online backup protects your hardware and software against theft, failure, and natural disaster whereas backups kept on a hard drive, CD or DVD are still vulnerable to such occurrences.
- Remote online backup services include such security measures as traffic encryption, password protection for stored files and secure file sharing.
- Many remote online backup vendors offer real-time backup protection at no extra cost, a service that most businesses will want to take advantage of.
- For many businesses, remote online backup can be much more cost-effective than the offline alternative.
Cloud backup solutions are usually built around a client software program that collects your data then compresses it, encrypts it and transfers it to a server. Typically, this process is carried out on a daily basis.
With a remote backup of all your important information, you can be assured that your information is safe and easily retrievable even in the event of a system crash, theft, natural disaster or user error.
- How to Choose a Remote Online Backup Provider
- 6 Factors To Consider When Choosing a Cloud Backup Solution
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Cloud Computing
- See Our Vault On All Cloud Backup Solution Articles…